CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 30 November 2010

I CAn see HIM~!

a few last months was a really critical time for me.. i dont know should i write on or just keep it silent as a secret.. I can see him anywhere, everywhere i go.. sometimes i know, its too sad to memorize all things that i had done with him.. it's too brilliance even we've just meet once.. being honest~ i had so many times experinces in love..butt, this time isnt the same feeling as past.....its different and i can feel it..... for the first time i really know what is lovee.. haha its sounds funny ha?? but its true.. i can be friend with others but what im thinking is about HIM! it's sounds crazy.. but i know it takes time to heal....what i wish is Allah sent me a guy that really appreciating me~ ready to be a good father of my kids somedays..~ i know the time will come, INSYAALLAH~

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan